The key focus of these services is to assist enterprises to enter the Indian market, set up a new business entity, and assist in handling the entire back office operations and to train executives with regards to various Indian Laws.
Range of services:
- Setting up Liaison/branch/project office in India under foreign exchange regulations of Reserve Bank of India.
- Preparation and Evaluation of Project reports.
- Company Incorporation and related government approvals.
- Obtaining registrations and permissions like GST Registrations, Import Export Code.
- Registrations under Income Tax, obtaining PAN, etc required to commence business operations in India.
- Assisting in staff recruitment and training.
- Handling Accounts, Auditing and related administrative functions.
- Designing and adopting Management Information Systems.
- Preparing Budgetary Control Systems.
- Handling Payroll.
- Other regular services such as Tax compliance and advisory management services, corporate, secretarial, financial services, etc.